*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
3M DBI-SALA Rollgliss R550 Rescue and Descent DeviceProduct Code: 3M-R550
3M DBI-SALA Rollgliss R550 Rescue and Descent Device
The Rollgliss™ R550 offers the choice of controlled descent rescue, evacuation or the versatility of assisted rescue with lifting capabilities. This state of the art, fully automatic controlled descent device can be used for rescue and evacuation from heights up to 1,640 ft. (500m) for one user 310 lbs. (141kg) or 575 ft. (175m) for two users totaling 620 lbs. (282kg). It features 3/8 in. (9.5mm) super static kernmantle rope, and is configured with connecting hardware at each end of the lifeline to operate in both directions. During assisted rescue scenarios, a fallen worker can be attached to the R550 device, raised to a point that allows their fall arrest device to be removed, then lowered to the ground safely. Remember, during an emergency every second counts! You can count on and trust the DBI SALA™ Rollgliss™ systems, in use all over the world; Wind Turbine Construction & Maintenance, Utility Pole/Tower Construction & Maintenance, Fire & Emergency Rescue Services, Commercial Construction Sites, Industry and MRO Facilities, Government & Military Operations and more!
- Emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas
- Fully automatic controlled descent
- Bidirectional design enables multiple rescues
- Built-in rescue lifting wheel
- Rated for up to 1,640 ft. (500 m) height for one user, 575 ft. (175 m) for two users
- 9.5mm kernmantle rope lifeline
- Compact and lightweight design
- High strength corrosion resistant construction
- Integrated rope ears
- Other standard and custom lengths are available
- Lengths available from 10mtr to 300mtr
NEW STOCK AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 2023