*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
PASMA Mobile Access Tower TrainingProduct Code: TR-SO-PASMA
Price Breaks: See all quantity price breaks Click here for Net Weight
All courses are operated and run by The Training Societi in partnership with SafetyLiftinGear
This course is essential for all users of both alloy and fibreglass mobile access towers that are approved to BS EN 1004:2004. It teaches delegates how to safely erect, move, inspect, dismantle, alter and use mobile access towers. The Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association (PASMA) certification is the most widely recognised qualification for use of all mobile towers. The Training Societi are a member of PASMA and therefore you can be assured of the highest quality training.
Who should attend?
All operatives, supervisors and managers involved with the assembly, dis-assembly, relocation, alteration, moving and inspection of mobile access towers
- Introduction to Mobile Access Towers
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Your Responsibilities when Using a Tower
- Accident Awareness & Prevention
- Inspecting Tower Components
- Understanding the Instruction Manual
- Advanced Guardrail and 3T Method (Assembly, Moving & Dismantling)
- Safe Use of Mobile Access Towers (Assembly, Moving & Dismantling)
- Stability & Ground Conditions including Tying In
- Hazards and Risks including Unsafe Weather & Overhead Obstacles
- Inspection including Use of PASMA Inspection Record
- Theory test (Multiple Choice Paper)
- Practical Assessment
Please note an 80% pass mark applies to the theory test, and successful delegates will go on to complete the practical session
Official PASMA certificate and photographic ID card with 5 year expiry