*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
Scaffold Inspection TrainingProduct Code: TR-SO-SIT
Price Breaks: See all quantity price breaks Click here for Net Weight
All scaffolding inspection courses are operated and run by The Training Societi in partnership with SafetyLiftinGear
Investing in this practical & theory based scaffolding inspection course using our purpose built scaffolding will allow delegates to carry out weekly inspections of scaffolding under relevant regulations, which can result in huge savings.
Who should attend?
Aimed at business owners, managers and supervisors who are responsible for the continued safety of scaffold structures, the public and your employees.
Course Location: Bristol
Duration: 1 Day
Course consists of the following
- Health & Safety Laws & Regulations, including the Work at Height Regulations 2005 - understanding your legal duty
- Approved codes of practice
- Scaffold terminology
- Components of a scaffold - tubes, boards, fittings, ladders, gin wheels, ropes & Scaffold ties
- Product standards, selection & inspection
- How to use scaffold safely - erect, dismantle, storage & maintenance
- How to conduct a Risk Assessment.
- Advice on how to collate Method Statements that employers can understand and easily follow
- Preventative and protective control measures including PPE
- Practical with our specially built training scaffold
- Test paper/questions/ handouts & review
Training Societi certificate and photographic ID card with 5 year expiry