Working at Heights Training
All working at heights training courses are operated and run by The Training Societi in partnership with SafetyLiftinGear
When working at height falls are still the major cause of death & injury in the UK. Working at heights training teaches the employee how to behave in order to ensure their safety up high.
Who should attend?
Essential training for anyone who works at height – i.e. anyone who leaves terra firma in their daily work duties. Also highly recommended for supervisors, managers, appointed competent person whose duties include meeting Health & Safety Duties and Business Owners.
Course Location: Bristol
Duration: 1 Day
Course consists of the following
- Health & Safety Laws & Regulations - understanding your legal duty - Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Responsibilities of employees and employers
- Definition of Work at Height
- Basic 4 principles to planning work at height following HSE guidelines
- Types of equipment available to minimise risk, and how to select the correct equipment for tasks
- 5 steps to conducting and recording a Risk Assessment
- Advice on how to collate Method Statements that employers can understand and easily follow
- Preventative and protective control measures
- Test paper/questions/ handouts & review
- Practical advice bespoke to company requirements
- Course based around the HSE guidelines
- Learning from a friendly, helpful and experienced consultant in a comfortable environment - No stone left unturned
- Peace of mind - Keep yourself, your employees & your business safe & legal
- Benefit from ongoing support with our support package
Training Societi certificate and photographic ID card with 5 year expiry