Terms and ConditionsWe are Tacklestore Ltd a company trading from Unit R1D Rockingham Gate, Poplar Way West, Cabot Park, Bristol BS11 0YW. When you (the person named on the order) place an order with us we do business together under the following terms and in conjunction with our general terms & conditions.
1. PricesWe offer goods for sale through, our website www.tacklestore.net, our catalogue and our trade centre. Our prices vary from time to time and printed material such catalogues or advertisements will always show the dates when the prices are valid. During the valid period of a catalogue we may offer things at a lower price. This could be a special offer or just an everyday price cut. Our website will always show one price The prices we quote always exclude VAT. This will be charged at the applicable rate.
2. PaymentAll of our goods are offered to you on a payment with order basis. We use a company called Sagepay Ltd to take our credit card transactions ( please contact www.sagepay.com for further information.) Your payment is due to us when we dispatch your goods and is accepted by most credit cards, debit cards or by cheque. Our trade centre also accept cash. We will only accept your order if it is accompanied by payment in full. We provide credit accounts to a limited number of Schools, Local Authorities p.l.c. companies & Government funded establishments under separate Terms of Business. (see below)
Contact information from the customer details forms is used to verify user by email identification.
3. DispatchWe will normally dispatch your goods within 24 hours of being received. Goods remain the property of Tacklestore until paid for in full.
4. DeliveryWe will deliver your order to any UK address. Our standard delivery uses a national carrier or on larger items a pallet delivery company and in most cases you will receive your goods on the next working day. If you live off the beaten track or the carrier finds your address more difficult to find your delivery may take a little longer. With some of the more remote areas such as the highlands of Scotland delivery can take several days. If a quicker delivery is important you may select one of our premium delivery options. Availability of these depends on where you are and in some cases the time of day. This will be confirmed with you at the time you place your order. We use third party carriers: TNT and a local pallet delivery company and we will not be held responsible for delays that are outside of our control.
5. Receiving OrdersUnless we have your written authorisation, we will always require an authorised signature when delivering goods to you. We will not be held responsible for non delivery due to lack of signature.
6. AvailabilityWe aim to keep sufficient stock so that we never run out. However on occasions of unexpectedly high demand we may unfortunately run out. If this happens we may delay dispatch of your order for a couple of days while new stock is obtained. If this is longer we will inform you. If you have opted for a premium delivery option, or we are expecting a longer delay we will use the information you have provided with your order to keep you informed of progress. You may contact us at any time to check on the progress of your order.
7. CancellationIf you wish to cancel your order you may do so at any time until we dispatch it. Your order will be packed and dispatched in a very short period. If you wish to cancel the order you should do so by telephone and we will confirm that it has been possible. Items that are specially manufactured by us will by credited at our descretion.
8. WarrantyIf any of the goods we supply fails to perform satisfactorily please send the goods to us at our Bristol office where one of our trained engineers will carry out a thorough inspection and examination. If we agree that there is a warranty claim we will carry out any repair and return the goods to you in a short a time as possible. Should the item be non warranty we will send you a written quotation for the repair. We are not liable for loss of business by you due to a product failure. Some of the goods we sell carry longer manufacturers warranties, our guarantee is intended to give you additional piece of mind and not as a substitute for the manufacturers warranty.
9. Our MistakesWe are constantly updating our products prices and offers. We are confident of our technology and staff but acknowledge that human error is always possible. If goods are offered for sale incorrectly we will always try to honour our offer. There may be rare circumstances where it is not possible for us to do so. In such cases we will contact you and explain the situation, if we are unable to resolve the matter fairly with you we reserve the right to refuse your order and refund any payment you may have made.
10. Unforeseen CircumstancesWhere things like strikes, wars, acts of terrorism or even small things like power cuts interfere in our business with you, we will do our best to keep things going. We shall have no liability to you for any failure which is due to such unforeseen circumstances or any other situation outside our control.
11. Age RestrictionsAge restrictions apply to the supply of some goods. By ordering these goods you confirm that you are over 18 and that the person receiving the delivery is also over 18.
12. LiabilityNothing in these Terms of Business is intended to affect your statutory rights or to limit our liability for death, personal injury or fraudulent misrepresentation resulting from our negligence. If there is a problem you may receive a refund or replacement under the terms of our Guarantee. Our liability to you will always be limited to a full refund of the goods purchased. We will not compensate for delivery delays or failures unless you have requested a premium delivery option. In these circumstances our liability to you will be limited to a refund of the delivery charges you have paid. Our liability to you specifically excludes compensation for indirect or consequential loss or damage however it arises and except as described above will always be limited to a refund of your payment.
13. LawThese terms of business will be interpreted and adjudicated under English law.
14. Making a PaymentThis website operated by Tacklestore Ltd uses SagePay for totally secure online payments. Your card details are never stored by us. Transactions are carried out over SagePay's secure pages and your details are transferred using SSL encryption.
We accept all major credit and debit cards including American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron and Maestro.
PayPal is also accepted, just select the PayPal icon at the checkout.
For cards enrolled into the scheme, we require a 3D secure password to be entered during the checkout process.
TACKLESTORE FULL TERMS OF BUSINESS
- A copy of these conditions accompanies every quotation which we submit to customers and they therefore form part of the business contract which we hope will result from the acceptance of the quotation. In the case of business concluded orally your attention will be drawn at the time to those conditions of which copies are available on request or for inspection in our offices. Any variation of these conditions in any document of the customer shall be ineffective and inapplicable unless specifically accepted in writing by us.
- This quotation is made, and any contract arising there from is entered into, on the following conditions:- (a) AIl quotations are Subject to withdrawal or alteration without notice. (b) Goods offered or agreed to be supplied will be charged in accordance with prices of materials and labour ruling at the date of delivery.
- We do our best to ensure that the goods which we supply are in accordance with the order and specification of the customers so far as quantity, size and quality are concerned. However, we accept no responsibility for the specification itself nor do we warrant that any goods supplied by us are tested or sold as suitable for any particular purpose treatment or conditions or that the goods possess any particular qualities save as may be set out in the customers specification. We can accept no claim for consequential loss or damage resulting from the use of our goods.
- All offers, quotations and contracts are subject to the express condition that we will not be in any way responsible for Ioss damage or delays arising from strikes, lock-outs, cessation of labour, transport delays, shortened hours of labour, accident of any kind, perils of the sea or rivers, war or the like of any other cause of contingency whatsoever beyond our control whether ejusdem generis with the preceding causes or not.
- Should we be prevented from delivering part of the goods by reason of any of the causes referred to in clause 4(i) hereof we will deliver and the customer will take such part of the goods as we shall at the time fixed for delivery, be able to deliver. The customer shall pay for the goods so delivered the same proportion of the price as the goods delivered bear to the whole of the goods agreed to be sold.
- Notwithstanding the rate or 'time of delivery provided for in relation to any transaction, no guarantee or warranty as to rate of delivery or time of delivery is given or implied.
- Where delivery is to be made by instalments failure by the customer to accept or pay for any instalment may be treated by us as repudiation of the contract.
- A defect accepted in goods supplied by us when delivery is to be made by instruments, shall not entitle the customer to cancel the remainder of the contract or order,
- Every endeavour will be made to supply and deliver the ordered quantity of goods but we reserve the right to supply or deliver the quantity ordered plus or minus 10% of the ordered quantity. The Supply and delivery of goods within this limit shall be deemed a due performance of the contract and the contract price shall be adjusted pro rata.
- Please be aware charges may apply if you need to amend your delivery address after your order is placed.
- All goods supplied by us shall remain the Sole and absolute property of us until such a time as the customer shall have paid us the agreed price together with the full price of any other goods the subject of any other contract with us.
- The customer acknowledges that the customer is in possession of goods solely as bailee for us until such time as the full price thereof is paid to us together with the full price of any other goods the subject of any other contract with us.
- Until such a time as the customer becomes the owner of the goods, the customer will Store them on his premises Separately from the customer's own goods or those of any other person and in a manner which makes them readily identifiable as our goods.
- The customer's right to possession of the goods shall cease if he, not being a company commits an available act of bankruptcy or if he, being a company, does anything or fails to do anything which would entitle a Receiver to take possession of any assets or which would enable any person to present a petition for winding-up. We and our employees and agents may for the purpose of recovery of its goods enter upon any premises where they are Stored or where they are reasonably thought to be stored and may repossess the same.
- Subject to the terms hereof the customer is licensed by us to agree to sell our goods, subject to the express condition that such an agreement to sell shall take place as agents and bailies for us whether the customer sells on his own account or not and that the entire proceeds thereof are held in trust for us and are not mingled with other monies and shall be at all times identifiable as our monies.
- If the customer has not received the proceeds of any such Sale, he will upon being called upon so to do by us, within seven days thereof assign to us all rights against the person or persons to whom the customer has supplied the goods.
- Goods will be supplied in accordance with the Specification and sample approved by the customer provided that a tolerance not exceeding plus or minus 1O% will be allowed in any dimension.
- Should any items supplied prove defective in consequence of faulty material or workmanship within 7 days of delivery we will replace such item but shall be under no further obligation or liability whatsoever.
- We do our best to honour delivery dates but cannot accept responsibility for delays outside our reasonable control and such delays shall not entitle a customer to refuse delivery after date, to claim damages or to repudiate the contract.
- Claims for shortage, loss or damage in transit cannot been entertained if received more than 48 hours after the customer has signed our receipt for goods delivered.
- Non Delivery / Receipt of goods must be reported up to a maximum of 14 days of expected delivery date.
- The customer shall indemnify us against all damages penalties costs and expenses to which we may become liable as a result of work done in accordance with the customer's Specification which involves the infringement of any letters patents registered design copyright or other similar form of protection.
- If the buyer shall make default in or commit a breach of the contract, or of any other of his obligations to the seller, or if any distress or execution shall be levied upon the buyer's property or assets, or if the buyer Shall make or offer to make any arrangement or composition with creditors, or commit any act of bankruptcy, or if any petition or receiving order in bankruptcy shall be presented or made against him, or if the buyer is a limited company and any resolution or petition to wind up such company's business (other than for the purpose of amalgamation or reconstruction) shall be passed or presented, or if a receiver of such company's undertaking, property or assets or any part thereof shall be appointed, the seller shall have the right forthwith to determine any contract then subsisting and upon written notice of such determination being posted to the buyer's last known address any subsisting contracts shall be deemed to have been determined without prejudice to any claim or right the Seller may otherwise make or exercise.
- These conditions and the contract shall be Subject to and construed in accordance with English law.