Inhaling dangerous particles can seriously damage your health, leading to breathing problems and other fatal diseases in the worst cases. To protect yourself against the risks associated with exposure to hazardous chemicals and dusts, you should invest in dust masks which are properly tailored to the risks of your operation.
Here at SafetyLiftinGear, we provide a great range of moulded dust masks, which range from non-toxic protection to high toxic protection, depending on the details of your application.
To see full specifications, in order to make an informed decision before purchasing our dust masks, click on the individual products below for more details:
There are no matching products.
How To Use Our Dust Masks
For the highest level of safety, you should not only check the capability of your dust mask, but should also ensure that you are using it correctly. Here are some quick pointers:
- Check the fit of your mask before use, to ensure it is snug around the nose and chin.
- Ensure that the straps are correctly positioned.
- Train employees to fit their mask according to the required standard.
- Check that the dust mask is clean, and is in good working order.
- Never remove your mask in the contaminated area.
If you have any questions about our dust masks, please don't hesitate to get in touch! Call us on 0808 123 6969, or click here.