IM101 Portable Roof Man Anchor for 1 Person
G-Force IM101 Portable Roof Safety Anchor for 1 Person
Ideal for fall protection / restraint when working on flat roofs where there is no suitable anchor point.
12 x weights included, 16kg each, 400 x 400 x 200mm
Roof Safety Anchor - Product Features:
- Special rubber base for extra grip
- Chassis made from hot-dip galvanised steel
- Suitable for one person only
- Conforms to EN795 E
Ideal for use with our horizontal use CR250HV retractable fall arrest device or AC010 horizontal use adjustable work positioning lanyard.
ALSO AVAILABLE: Roof Safety Anchor for 2 People
Exclusive Web Only Price!
Ask SafetyLiftinGear a Question
- Could you advise on the full list of equipment I would need to purchase / required in order to be able to be safe / compliant with the use of a IM101 Portable Roof Man Anchor for 1 Person
- We advise that the person using the equipment should be competent and must hold a current training certificate for working at height. It is important that the user has read and fully understand the instructions supplied with the 101 anchor. We would recommend a basic kit to consist of full body safety harness, our GFAC010 guided fall arrester. This will then need to be correctly set to ensure the worker is in a restraint position where possible. These two items would be commonly used on a open flat roof scenario. but the equipment could vary subject to specific scenarios.
Asked By: Mark H | 03/05/2023