15min Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus
Dräger Saver CF15 Escape Set
Dräger Saver CF15 Constant Flow Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus allows safe, effective and uncomplicated escape from hazardous environments with minimal user training.
It uses a simple fail-safe pressure reducer, giving a consistent air flow rate at all cylinder pressures, while a combined diffuser and exhalation valve give an excellent air supply to the streamlined hood.
The air hood neck seal is ozone resistant ensuring seal integrity whenever the unit is used.
The Saver CF has a very low cost of ownership – Approved to EN 1146
- Lightweight, compact and flame retardant
- It can be equipped with cylinders which can hold either a 10 or 15 minute supply of air.
- The flame-retardant hood incorporates a large visor for maximum peripheral vision.
- High strength carbon composite carrying frame which produces outstanding thermal, impact and chemical resistance properties.
- Capacity for water to drain freely