*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
Risk Assessment & Method Statement (RAMS) TrainingProduct Code: TR-SO-RAMS
Price Breaks: See all quantity price breaks Click here for Net Weight
All risk assessment training courses are operated and run by The Training Societi in partnership with SafetyLiftinGear
This detailed course will provide delegates with a practical understanding of how to conduct and record Method Statement & Risk Assessments under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1999. Risk assessment training teaches the participant to accurately record risks to ensure the safety of other workers.
Who should attend?
Aimed at business owners and those who act as the appointed competent person whose duties include meeting Health & Safety Duties. Every company with 5 or more employees is required by law to have recorded risk assessments.
- Health & Safety Laws & Regulations - understanding your legal duty
- 5 steps to conducting and recording a Risk Assessment
- How to collate written project/task Risk Assessments and specific methods of work that stand out from competitors when tendering for contract work.
- Advice on how to collate Method Statements that employers can understand and easily follow
- Preventative and protective control measures
- Test paper/questions/ handouts & review
Training Societi certificate and photographic ID card with 5 year expiry