16Tonne Webbing Sling Lengths from 4mtr to 10mtr EWL Available
Webbing slings also commonly referred to as lifting strops are designed for use in a wide range of lifting applications.
Perfect for lifting objects that have fragile surfaces, these sling avoid damaging the load as opposed to using products of a metal structure i.e. chainslings and wire rope slings.
LiftinGear webbing slings can be used in the following lifting hitches - straight, basket & choke.
- Colour coded for easy identification against industry standards
- Polyester duplex webbing
- Light & durable for awkward loads
- Reinforced becket eye
- Lengths available from 4mtrs - 10mtrs
- Customised lengths available upon request
- 240mm wide flat load bearing surface
- Safety factor 7:1
- WLL 16 tonne
- BS EN1492-1:2000