Ergodyne 5562 Hammer Holster
The Ergodyne 5562 Hammer Holster can be used to secure most hammer types and sizes.
On the back of the hammer holster is an innovative modular buckle connection system. This easily connects to standard tool belts and fall protection harnesses without requiring the wearer to remove them first.
The hammer holster has two D-rings. Tool lanyards can be attached to these D-rings for added safety and security.
This durable and reliable hammer holder pouch is the perfect tool belt/safety harness accessory, securing your tools for all manner of work environments. The Ergodyne 5562 Hammer Holster is an ideal attatchment for construction workers, carpenters, contractors, scaffolders, electricians, roofers, masons, ironworkers, gardeners and handymen.
This hammer holster is compatible with the Ergodyne ARSENAL 5550 Tool / Work Belt.
Hammer Holster - Product Features:
- 1680D ballistic polyester is abrasion resistant
- Holds most styles and sizes of Hammers
- Two exterior D-rings for tool lanyard attachment
- Articulating hook lays flat against holster platform for low profile when not in use
- Open rubber dipped iron hammer holder allows for easy holstering of hammers with tool lanyards on them
- Modular buckle connection system on back for easy attachment and removal to fall protection harnesses and tool betls
- Reflective strip for safety and visibility
- Maximum safe working capacity: 5lbs (2.3kg)
- Third-party certified to a 2:1 (dynamic) and 5:1 (static) safety factor
- Size: 15cm (L) x 8cm (W) x 20cm (H)
- Patented design
*** TOOL BELT, HAMMER AND TOOL LANYARDS SOLD SEPARATELY ***