*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
PETZL C72WFA VOLT WIND HarnessProduct Code: PETZL-C72WFA
Price Breaks: See all quantity price breaks Click here for Net Weight
PETZL C72WFA VOLT WIND Fall Arrest & Work Positioning Harness
Fall arrest and work positioning harness for the wind power industry with attachment point for vertical progression on rail or cable
The fall arrest and work positioning VOLT WIND harness is very easily donned thanks to its EASYFIT design: a vest ensures the harness keeps its shape and the FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground. The VOLT WIND harness' anatomical design and wide, semi-rigid waistbelt ensure comfort throughout the work day. Its LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment of the fall-arrest trolley, thus ensuring optimal comfort during progression. It has wear protectors on the waistbelt and below the dorsal point to limit wear when moving about inside the wind turbine tower
- It has wear protectors on the waistbelt and under the dorsal point to prevent strap wear when moving about inside the wind turbine tower
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design
- Vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- for vertical progression with a rail or cable-based fall protection system, the LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment of the fall-arrest trolley: it distributes the load on the waistbelt and thus ensures optimal comfort during progression. In case of a fall, this attachment point automatically moves upward to a sternal position to ensure a vertical post-fall body position
- side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
- LADDER CLIMB attachment point: for attaching the trolley of a rail or cable-based fall protection system
- Side attachment points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Rear waistbelt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 358, EAC