*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
Restraint Rope Lanyard, with a Thimble Eye at Each EndProduct Code: GFLB101
Price Breaks: See all quantity price breaks Click here for Net Weight
This LB101 restraint rope lanyard has sewn end terminations complete with plastic thimble eyes. This lanyard is ideal for workers who need to be prevented from reaching a fall hazard.
- Rope type: Kermantle
- Rope diameter: 10.5mm
- Maximum user weight: 100kg
- Available in 0.5M, 1M, 1.5M & 2M lengths
- Conforms to EN354 & EN358 CE standards.
- Connectors are sold separately
- Made in the EU
- Lanyard is to be only equipped with connectors certifying to EN362 CE standards.
- Lanyard must only be used in restraint situations.
*This lanyard must only be used in situations where there is no possibility of the worker falling.
*Please note that this product can have a maximum lifespan offrom the date of manufacture. This is irrespective of shelf life/working life. This is subject to correct usage, storage and thorough examination by a competent person. The date of manufacture can be found on the ID label which is sewn onto this product.