SQUIDS 3130S Coiled Cable Tool Lanyard
SQUIDS 3130S Coiled Cable Tool Lanyard by ERGODYNE
Coiled cable lanyard keeps the length of the lanyard close to the anchoring point, reducing snag hazards of traditional lanyards while preventing dropped objects. The patent pending swivelling design prevents tangles and headaches the coiled design can cause and reduces recoil force preventing aggressive snap back
- Coil design reduces lanyard length and prevents snag and tangle hazards
- Constructed with PU covered aircraft cable for ultimate strength and durability
- Stainless steel carabiners (#304) for corrosion resistance
- Captive eye carabiner with screwgate for locking connection
- Swivelling design prevents tangles and aggressive recoil
- Coiled length 6.5" (16.5cm); Extended length 50.0" (127cm)
- Maximum safe working capacity: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
- Lime colour
TOOLS NOT INCLUDED
Exclusive Web Only Price!
Ask SafetyLiftinGear a Question
Does the job. It is solid and even after a few minutes of streching it rolls back nicely. Quite short, so put it in a right place on your belt.