5Tonne Webbing Sling Lengths from 2mtr to 12mtr EWL Available
Webbing slings also commonly referred to as lifting strops are designed for use in a wide range of lifting applications.
Perfect for lifting objects that have fragile surfaces, these sling avoid damaging the load as opposed to using products of a metal structure i.e. chainslings and wire rope slings.
LiftinGear webbing slings can be used in the following lifting hitches - straight, basket & choke.
- Colour coded for easy identification against industry standards
- Polyester duplex webbing
- Light & durable for awkward loads
- Reinforced becket eye
- Lengths available from 2mtrs - 12mtrs
- Customised lengths available upon request
- 152mm wide flat load bearing surface
- Safety factor 7:1
- WLL 5 tonne
- BS EN1492-1:2000
Exclusive Web Only Price!
Ask SafetyLiftinGear a Question
Good quality and we always buy a set annually. Never had any issues with the product or comp
Great quality product with a good price to match