*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
Ladder Safety Fall Protection Kit Level 2Product Code: LSK-L2
Price Breaks: See all quantity price breaks Click here for Net Weight
Ladder Safety Fall Protection Kit Level 2
Provides continuous point of contact along the full length of the ladder
Ideal for maintaining 3 points of contact when a hand is needed to carry small tools or equipment
Perfect for work such as cavity wall insulation, cable clipping, security equipment installaion and manintenance, pest control, telecoms, painting/decorating and window cleaning
The Level 2 Ladder Safety Kit comprises of:-
- P35 2point Harness - This complies to EN361 and has a rear D and a front D attachment point
- Rope & Grab - 10mtr x 12mm Kermantle Rope designed to work with AC040 Stainless Steel Rope Grab to provide a continuous point of contact between the user and the ladder. The Rope Grab ensures smooth travel up and down the ladder, locking instantly during sudden downward movement (i.e worker slipping). Conforms to EN353-2
- Webbing Anchor - 1000mm Endless Webbing Anchor Loop conforming to EN795 Class B/EN354. Used to connect 10mtr Safety Line to the top of the ladder via a Twist Lock Karabiner
- 2x GFAZ011 Screw Lock Karabiner for safe and easy attachment of Webbing Anchor to Safety Line.
- Re-usable Ladder Restraint Tie - 12mm diameter ladder restraining tie is used the stabilise the ladder and keep it securely in place. This can be used in any solid brick and concrete wall. The hole needs to be at least 60mm deep
- 25mm wide 1000kg x 6mtr Endless Lashing - Designed to be used with the 12mm re-usable Ladder Restraint Tie to stabilise and secure the ladder in place. Heavy duty webbing that is easy to adjust and apply the tension via a ratchet mechanism. Easy to remove once under tension by simply opening the ratchet handle
- PVC Kit Bag - Waterproof PVC Kit Bag with drawstring cord opening and double shoulder straps. Perfect for storing your kit in