*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
Ladder Safety Fall Protection Kit Level 1Product Code: LSK-L1
Ladder Safety Fall Protection Kit Level 1
This ladder safety kit provides access to the top of the ladder and third point of contact to enable the worker to use both hands to complete their task when they reach their point of work
Perfect for work such as cavity wall insulation, cable clipping, security equipment installation and maintenance, pest control and telecoms
The Level 1 Ladder Safety Kit comprises of:
- P11 2point Harness - This complies to EN361 and has a rear D and a front D attachment point
- Anchor attachment - A Twist Lock Karabiner and Scaffold Hook to attach to the front attachment point on Harness then clip the Scaffold Hook onto the rung of the ladder
- Worksafe Lever Anchor - a 14mm hole will need to be drilled to the depth of the barrel (52mm) for the Anchor to fit
- 25mm wide 1000kg x 6mtr Endless Lashing - Designed to be used with the re-usable ladder tie to stabilise and secure the ladder in place during use. Heavy-duty webbing that is easy to adjust and apply tension via a ratchet mechanism. Easy to remove once under tension by simply opening the ratchet handle
- PVC Kit Bag - Waterproof PVC Kit Bag with drawstring cord opening and double shoulder straps. Perfect for storing your kit in.
THIS LADDER SAFETY KIT IS DELIVERED IN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS ON THE DAY OF ORDER