Anchor points are the first of three very important components of an effective fall arrest system. Choosing a suitable anchor point location and mechanism can make the difference between life and death if a dangerous fall was to occur.
How to select the right anchor point
There are a few things you need to consider when selecting the right anchor point:
- What type of work or activity will the people using the anchor point be doing?
- How many people will need to use the anchor point?
- What environment will the anchor point be used in, is there a suitable place to attach it?
Multiple Attachment Points
Some anchor points are suitable for numerous people to use at once. This is ideal in settings such as public climbing walls or technical training centres. At SafetyLiftinGear, we now stock Lyon ANCHORA Bolt-on Anchor Devices (as seen above) that offer up to five attachment points!
Movable Anchor Points
Different anchor points offer other types of benefits. We stock a range of products that can be easily installed and uninstalled to allow for movement as your work project or climbing activity progresses. Here are some of our top picks:
G-Force AT020 Removable Toggle Anchor Point
- Portable anchorage solution
- Can be installed on a vertical, horizontal or inclined surface
- Easy to operate
Fall Protection Adjustable Beam Anchor
- Lightweight & adjustable
- Complete hands-free horizontal mobility
- Corrosion resistant
G-Force AT021 Removable Anchor Point
- Suitable for use on vertical, horizontal, or inclined surfaces
- Easy to install and remove
All of these Anchor Points are guaranteed to provide optimum safety when in use, however, they aren’t the only Anchor Points we offer! If you’d like to see the full range of Anchor Points that we currently stock then please click below:
View All Anchor Points Here >