Tool kits bags are fantastic for storing and transporting your equipment and tools whilst keeping them organised and accessible. Providing a heavy-duty or lightweight means to safely moving your most important tools from A to B, ready for use at a time when they're needed.
Tool kit bags provide comfort and ease to jobs by storing essential items required to complete work, available in a variety of sizes and types including shoulder, backpack, canvas and holdall and different materials including plastic, fabric and leather.
Here at SafetyLiftinGear, we provide a comprehensive range of Tool Kit Bags from a variety of well-known and established brands such as Lyon, Ergodyne and Edelrid.
Our Tool Kit Bag Range
Our range of tool kit bags is made up of a variety of different tool bags that are sure to meet the needs and requirements of your work. Let's take a more detailed look at some of the tool bags available for you to order from SLG today!
G-Force TA601 Back Pack
- Polyester Fabric Back Pack
- x2 adjustable shoulder straps
- Reinforced top carry handle
- Large zipped main section
Shop Now >
Ergodyne Topped Parts Pouch
- Hands-free, self-closing trap door which prevents items from falling out
- 20 oz. water resistant canvas
- Patented nickel-plated storm drain
- 2 exterior tool loops
Shop Now >
Lyon Tool Bag
- Ideal for rope access operatives
- Simple adjustable strap provides a secure connection around your waistband
- 3ltr capacity
- Zipped compartment at base of bag
Shop Now >
Advantages of using a tool kit bag
We have briefly touched upon some of the great things that tool kit bags provide to workers and individuals, however, if you're still considering whether a tool kit bag is for you, here are a few more reasons to digest:
- They take up less space than traditional tool boxes and are less rigid
- More durable when stored in small spaces or dropped
- Capable of expanding to provide larger amounts of space for your tools
- Straps free up the use of hands
Want more information on our Tool Kit Bag collection? Please do not hesitate to contact a member of our customer service team today by calling 0117 9381 600 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Like our page on Facebook to keep up with all news and updates!