Here at SafetyLiftinGear, we pride ourselves on stocking a comprehensive range of lifting and material handling equipment, both of which are essential in order to provide a safe and secure working environment. One of the many benefits of ordering from us, is that we offer the option to buy or rent your equipment, allowing you to fine tune your purchase according to your budget and time-scale.
If you're not sure which of the two choices is right for you, take a look at our list of pros and cons to weigh up which option is the best fit:
- The up-front cost is cheaper than buying the product outright.
- It can be great for one-off jobs, and saves you from investing in a product that you are unlikely to get much use from.
- it provides you with the guarantee of a certified and tested solution for each job.
- It can cost you more long-term if you're repeatedly having to hire the same equipment.
- You may have to extend the rental period if the job goes on for longer than expected.
- You could be subject to extra costs if an item is damaged.
Purchasing Your Equipment
- Having a good selection of equipment at your disposal whenever you need it.
- Saves you money in the long term if you will be using the equipment regularly.
- You will not have the hassle of returning the item once the work is complete.
- You will need a stable, and long-term storage space to house your equipment.
- The initial cost is more expensive, which means you could loose out if it's only for a short-term job.
- You will need to maintain and keep track of each item yourself.
Once you have decided which of the two is the best for your specific job, you can visit our lifting equipment
and material handling
pages to browse our full selection of items. Once you have made your choice, select either the 'buy now' or 'hire me' option, for a fast and efficient order process.